Dear Oo Users -

Every time I try to use one of the Open Office programs it wants my name, etc. and wants me to register. I have done this over and over and it still keeps happening. This happens after a reboot not repeatedly during a single session.

I am using Oo 2.1, running on a new install of Windows XP Pro, SP2.

Appreciate any help.

Matt Ehrenberg
Chatsworth, California