What do you mean by it refuses to check ? When you hit F7, do you have a
language set at the bottom of the dialog ?
Does it appear for all documents or just new/old ones ?

hagar

Le 08.10.2007 14:21, Joe Grech a écrit :

English UK!

From: Hagar de l'Est <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] new spell checker
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 19:05:57 +0200

What's your Default paragraph style configuration for the language (font tab) ?

Hagar

Le 07.10.2007 17:06, Joe Grech a écrit :

Hi
Tks guys for your help but although everytning is in order still no check! English UK dict installed (so I think- it is not in the availbale list for downloading); tools - options - language settings (Eng UK0; ABC icon Eng UK is ticked and still no joy.