On 11/10/2007 20:04, Charles Coleman wrote:
I have noticed that the "Change Case" Feature on Open Office Writer
has only two functions: Upper case and Lower case.  I have written coding for
the Toggle case and Sentence case functions and am sending it to you for
evaluation.  I think this feature would be a welcome addition to the next issue
of Open Office
Writer.

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com
Attached files usually don't get through the spam/virus filters operated by this e-mail list. Yours didn't. If you want to submit files, please put them on a web site somewhere and tell us where; if you don't have your own web site you can use www.mytempdir.com for free; remember to quote the reference number(s) this site generates when you upload files.

Also, I think you might be better off sending your code to the developers at [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You might also want to check the main source of macros (Andrew Pitonyak's documents) at http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England