rodney morrow wrote:
Please tell me how to fix my problem with making labels. Why can't I print them?
  Why doesn't any of my commands work?
Without knowing specifically how you're trying to print labels, it's really impossible to say why none of your commands work, but here is a suggestion: Read Chapter 11 of the Writer Guide on how to print labels, it is very helpful.

http://oooauthors.org/en/authors/userguide2/writer/writer_V2_3/0211WG-UsingMailMerge.pdf

After you've followed the steps outlined in this chapter, if you still have difficulties, please write again to this list and explain what you tried (specifically) and what happened or didn't happen.