On 4 Jul 2008 at 11:51, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Are they off topic or are you resistant to non-English offers of
> training? OO Training, if that's what I think this is, would be
> reasonably on topic in my mind.

Just three points there.

This is an english language list.

If advertising is allowed, it becomes open season here.

Lastly, they are spammers pure and simple - I had yesterday an
unsolicited email from them sent direct to my own email address
(which bounced, purely because I'd pre-empted its arrival and blocked
them in my mail server).

I've a note elsewhere noting who their ISP is.

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection