On 09/12/2013 05:07 PM, Lance Oreste wrote:
I am running ovirt 3.2.1 on fedora 18. Been running for 6 months with no
issues. I rebooted the host this morning however I am now unable to
restart the VMs. I am getting

2013-Sep-12, 10:05

Failed to run VM win8 (User: admin@internal).

6fea8b6b

oVirt

2013-Sep-12, 10:05

Failed to run VM win8 on Host local_host.

6fea8b6b

oVirt

2013-Sep-12, 10:05

VM win8 is down. Exit message: internal error process exited while
connecting to monitor: ((null):13485): Spice-Warning **:
reds.c:3247:reds_init_ssl: Could not use private key file qemu-kvm:
failed to initialize spice server .

oVirt

This message originates from BenTek, Inc. This email message and all
attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and
delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution,
copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. All personal messages express solely the sender's views and
not those of BenTek, Inc. This message may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer. Although this email and any attachments are
believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any
computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by BenTek, Inc. for any loss or damage
arising in any way from its use. If you received this message in error,
please notify us immediately at (888) 5-BENTEK.