On 1/22/14 11:42 PM, Andrew Lau wrote:
That sounds exactly what I did, do you mind putting those log files into the BZ
saves me from having to find some
hardware and replicate it again.

So what i did was I ended up just nuking the whole OS, and getting a clean
start. First after doing all your initial
prep EXCEPT configuring your 4 NICs run the "hosted-engine --deploy" command
twice. Assuming the first run fails always
like in my case, else once you get to the "Configure Storage" phase press Ctrl
+ D to exit.

Now configure your NICs (also configure ovirtmgmt manually as there is another
BZ about it not being able to create the
bridge) and rerun "hosted-engine --deploy" and you should be back in action.
This should get you to a working
hosted-engine solution.

P.S. could you add me in the CC when you reply, I would've seen your message
sooner.

Weird, very very weird.  I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Thanks!
-Brad