On 4/11/2014 2:05 PM, Maurice James wrote:
I have an error trying to bring the master DC back online. After several reboots, no luck. I took the other cluster members offline to try to troubleshoot. The remaining host is constantly in contention with itself for SPM

ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.irsbroker.IrsBrokerCommand] (DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-40) [38d400ea] IrsBroker::Failed::GetStoragePoolInfoVDS due to: IrsSpmStartFailedException: IRSGenericException: IRSErrorException: SpmStart failed

I'm no expert, but the last time I beat my head on that rock, something was wrong with my sanlock storage. YMMV
Ted Miller
Elkhart, IN, USA