On 04/11/2014 06:24 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 04:06:48PM +0300, Itamar Heim wrote:
On 04/10/2014 11:04 PM, Tamer Lima wrote:

hi,

I have now ovirt 3.4 with vdsm 4.14

danken - the bug you referenced is fixed in 3.3, yet recurs in 3.4?

I have very little explanations.

The bug was hidden by an ad-hoc patch, adding "4.13" to
SupportedVDSMVersions. I hope that Yaniv, Yair or Eli have better
knowledge about the real fix, of honoring vdsm's supportedENGINEs again.

Hey Tamer,
actually, as dan stated, this is a bug that we currently work on.

please check if http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/26061 uses the supportedEngines set as should. with this patch the host should join the cluster properly.

Well, my question is not exactly how to solve an specific problem.
  In fact, what I want is learn how to apply the corrections proposed on
bugzila, gerrit, etc.  Or this is only for ovirt internal developers ?
thanks

we'll be happy if you try.
this would be the starting point. if anything is not clear, ask, and
we should probably add it there:
http://www.ovirt.org/Develop

--
Yaniv Bronhaim.