On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 7:50 PM, Hesham Ahmed <hsah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The correct way to allow hosted engine to use other available gluster
> peers in case of failure of the specified peer is to pass the
> –config-append option during setup as described
> https://ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/
> sla/self-hosted-engine-gluster-support/
>
> If you want to change that now, then just edit the file
> /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf on all hosts and add the
> following line:
>
> mnt_options=backup-volfile-servers=host02:host03
>
> However note that for any new hosted engine deployments, the file has
> to be manually edited.

To edit the entry of storage connection in database, you can use
hosted-engine --set-shared-config mnt_options
backup-volfile-servers=<server2>:<server3>

New hosts added to the cluster will automatically take this. The
/etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/hosted-engine.conf needs to be edited only for
existing hosts

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 4:51 PM Liebe, André-Sebastian