Dear all

We are very happily running a hyperconverged gluster ovirt setup since
beginning of 2016. Because we couldn't afford 3 well-equipped servers, we've
set-up replica 3 with one arbiter gluster cluster. Back then the gluster
integration in oVirt wasn't where it is today. We did not add the arbiter node
to oVirt. Since then a lot changed and we suspect that from time to time we run
into problems because we haven't added the arbiter node as a host to oVirt. We
also think that we may profit from features and higher visibility in oVirt when
it is aware of all gluster nodes. Now, we are thinking of adding the third, the
arbiter host. Today we are using oVirt 4.2.0.2 and GlusterFS 3.12 on CentOS
7.4. We see two ways to accomplish this:
1) Add it as a new host
2) Import it as the discovered host in Compute >> Clusters >> OurCluster

The questions we have:
* First of all, is this a good idea anyway?
* Do we need to install vdsmd on the arbiter node?
* What is or is there difference between the two ways? Will it discover the
gluster configuration or break it?

Before we break it we would love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks a lot
Simon