Hello,

I just discovered oVirt, and before installing, I'm already a fan.  I have a
question regarding the number of nodes needed for a cluster. My main end goal,
is to have HA, where I can have live migrations.    I currently have 2 nodes (2
Dell R630s) that have a ton of local SSD storage on them.   Is it possible to
setup oVirt with just 2 nodes, and have an HA "hyper converged" style cluster?

I can't seem to find a solid answer for this question.  I've read the
documentation, as well as consulted Google.  I seem to get mixed answers.  Is
this possible?

Thank you!