Hi,

I am considering porting a Flex mobile app to web/Apache Royale. The Flex
mobile app makes extensive use of (customized) AS iconitemrenders, so I am
wondering if there are plans to develop an Apache Royale IconItemRenderer,
preferably to be used with the Jewel theme? I couldn’t find any references
in the Github source code repositories.

I’ve experimented with a Jewel List using an MXML renderer to display
graphics in list items, finding that when the number of list items times row
height exceeds list height, row heights are diminished to fit list items
inside the list viewport.

Thanks in advance,
Ad