Hi Nico,

Emulation components are in a huge development this days, that branch
pursues first to get the MX/SPARK Flex code base compile without errors,
that step seems mostly done and contributors are working through getting
visuals. Alex Harui is working in getting Tour de Flex compiled with Apache
Royale and few days ago posted this link with the first visual results:

http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/TourDeFlexMigration/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/mxroyale/tourdeflexmodules/bin/js-debug/index.html

that are very promising. I think we must wait a bit so that work will be
merged into develop hopefully soon.

Regarding Jewel, that is the part where I'm working, I'm trying to upload
every improvement as I get it done, so what you get in develop is the
latest code I'm developing.

For MXRoyale, If you plan to contribute will be great to go faster, and I
think you can team with Alex, Alina and others to get to it sooner.
Wait few days for Alex's coming back to talk about how to do it.

Thanks

Carlos