Hi Leokan

yes you can use CSS to override whatever you want. This is inherent to how
HTML/CSS works, so no problem.
Moreover, Royale works processing CSS when compiling, so if you override a
rule, then in the output you'll find yours instead the one defined in
framework :)
If you're using Jewel, you have many work on themes and you can take for
example, JewelTheme, and make your own version, just  copy paste the
project and start to change, then compile and provide that theme to your
project.
You have as well many other ways to change CSS, inline style in component
declaration, add <fx:Style> like in old flex, and add rules to you App
external .css file

Carlos