Hi Brian,

please check Crux bean management royale docs here [1]

But notice that docs was a migration from swiz docs, so things could not be
accurate or in some points not valid. So please, if you notice something
wrong in docs, change it and send PR.

Now, I think actually still didn't use it in Royale, but for what I
remember from swiz days, I think most of the times the problems was about
removing listeners, so probably you need to create a [Predestroy] method to
clean up before tear down and remove. If that is not working right, we
could have a bug there.

Thanks.

[1]
https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/libraries/crux/bean-life-cycle-management