Il 05/10/2010 14:30, Ludovic Marcotte ha scritto:
On 05/10/10 7:54 AM, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
How can I exclude the organizer from an event? I want to set an event for my
collegue but i don't
want that other people see the event on my calendar, but only in attendees's
calendar
How can i do this?
It's not possible. SOGo depends quite heavily on the organizer of an event when
there are attendees.

Thank you Ludovic, but I have this problem:
My secretary creates event for us, like meeting or works for customer, i think that use attendees is the way, but: - i don't want that the event is insert in secretary's calendar too, it's not true. It's only for attendees. - if i use a shared calendar without use event with dattendees, i lost creator/organizator information, and eventually permission on it. I don't want lost the organizer but the organizer should can choose if add the event on his calendar or not. The organizer should not be a partecipant.

A lot of my customer use calendar in this way, how can i configure this?

--
Alessio Fattorini (alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it)

nethesis srl - Via degli Olmi 16/4 - 61100 Pesaro (PU)
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
www.nethesis.it - i...@nethesis.it