Il 09/11/2010 11:44, Mohit Chawla ha scritto:
Hi,

When creating an event in a calendar ( in the particular scenario, a resource
calendar like a
conference room ) there is no information available about "who" created the
event. The organizer
defaults to the name of the resource account, and information about attendees
is available, but
nothing about the actual inviter. So, if "A" is creating an event in R's calendar,
inviting "B",
then "B" knows about who sent the mail,  and "R" doesn't know who created the event. So,
if "C" were
to know who created an event in "R", he has no way of knowing so ?

Nothing to do, there isn't creator field.
Very useful data for me too. If my collogue creates a new event in my calendar, i want to know who create it, without invite!

--
Alessio Fattorini (alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it)

nethesis srl - Via degli Olmi 16/4 - 61100 Pesaro (PU)
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
www.nethesis.it - i...@nethesis.it