Am 26.05.2011 11:08, schrieb philippe.dub...@sdem56.fr:
"Outlook has a autocomplete which just remember the addresses
where you did send emails (But that is stored somewhere on the local machine
and most of the time lost when you do some migration, new setup of the
user profile)"

That is what I am talking about. I know this it is a Microsoft Local Machine
system which can easily collapse. But I am wondering if there is a similar
server mechanism which can store all the email addresses already used as
sender.
Of course,

https://tbirdhowto.wordpress.com/category/address-book/

Just specify whatever address book you wish, you can create a
new one for "just" the collected addresses...

André