Hi,

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 12:05 AM, Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca> wrote:

> But after this fix sogod still fails to start:
>
> [root@sogo ~]# service sogod start
> Starting SOGo:
> /usr/sbin/sogod: symbol lookup error: /usr/sbin/sogod: undefined symbol:
> main
> sogoD]
>
> That has been fixed. We were building packages on SL Linux but it looks like
> they recently broke binary compatibility with RHEL/CentOS 6. We're
> rebuilding them with CentOS 6.

Ok, good to hear that the problem has been found. I had considered in
switching to SL for faster updates, but I guess I did the right thing
by sticking with CentOS.

Time for me to go to bed here in Finland, it would be a nice surprise
to find working packages in the morning, so I could finish my first
SOGo installation and start testing :)

Best regards,
Peter