Hello,

I have upgraded SOGo from 1.3.8b to 1.3.9 but we always have the same
problem with IOS 5 and the same message in sogo.log.

2011-11-02 11:23:50.767 sogod[17326] -[WEClientCapabilities
initWithRequest:]: Unknown WebClient: user-agent='iOS/5.0 (9A334)
dataaccessd/1.0'

I check the file WORequest+SOGo.m and see the correction described here:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1457 but the problem is here...
We test with SOGo 2.0b1 too and have the same problem

Thanx a lot

Dominique BERTHET
DSI / Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne
http://www.emse.fr | https://webmail.emse.fr