I had resources setup and working perfectly. However due to the "higher ups" wanting it to be more granular I broke them down into three catagories: car, room, equipment. Basically all I did was remove the ldap entry for the "resource" way and recreate it with the new way. Also since the email's changed I updated the aliases file since I had all the resources mail going to a central user.

Here is the
old and new ldap entries:

OLD:
dn: uid=resource05goldcaravan,ou=People,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
objectClass: CalendarResource
objectClass: calEntry
cn: 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Gold
sn: Grand Caravan Gold
displayName: 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Gold
givenName: 2005 Dodge
Kind: thing
mail: resource05goldcara...@mdah.state.ms.us
Multiplebookings: 1
uid: resource05goldcaravan
structuralObjectClass: inetOrgPerson

New:
dn: uid=car05goldcaravan,ou=People,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: top
objectClass: CalendarResource
objectClass: calEntry
cn: 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Gold
sn: Grand Caravan Gold
displayName: 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Gold
givenName: 2005 Dodge
Kind: thing
mail: car05goldcara...@mdah.state.ms.us
Multiplebookings: 1
uid: car05goldcaravan
structuralObjectClass: inetOrgPerson

The problem now is that double bookings are able to take place. I have restarted sogod and memcached just incase that was an issue. Any ideas?
--
Donny B
MDAH