Hi,

    I got the same problem here with :

        Thunderbird 24.1.0
        Lightning 2.6.2
        Sogo-connector-24.0.1 and integrator 24.0.1
        SOGo server 2.0.6b

I downgrade to Sogo-connector-24.0.0 and integrator 24.0.0 and it's work's again.

Best regards,
Ludovic.

Le 20/11/2013 10:50, Daniel Berteaud a écrit :
Hi there.

I just upgraded my server to SOGo 2.1.1, no issue found so far, many
thanks for your work.

I have a problem with Thunderbird 24.1.1 and SOGo extensions (connector
+ integrator) 24.0.1

I've installed Thunderbird 24.1.1, Lightning 2.6.3,
sogo-connector-24.0.1 and sogo-integrator-24.0.1

(integrator has been customized)

With this setup, almost everything seems to be working, except address
books. All my address books are displayed, but they are empty

Even global address books do not show any results.

Sniffing traffic on my SOGo serveur on port 20000 shows that sogod
receive the request and send the answer (which seems valid)

I can create/delete new contacts in my personnal adress books, they are
uploaded on SOGo. I just cant sync existing ones.

Same issue on Windows XP Pro and Windows 7 Pro x64.

The exact same setup with Thunderbird 24.1.0, Lightning 2.6 and
sogo-connector + sogo-integrator 24.0 is working fine

Does anyone could make this work ?

Regards, Daniel