Hi,

Am 05.12.2013 09:30, schrieb Burk Al:
I will need some sort of an Ldap server to achieve my goals with sogo.
How does this supposed to work? I already have a mysql database
running the domain and user data. Do I need to first change my current
setup and replace mysql with an ldap server, which sounds like a quite
task.

At our company we use a mixed setup:
* internal (company) users
  - auth. against AD/LDAP
  - Email-Adr., aliases, data are in database

* external users
  - auth. against database
  - Email-Adr., aliases, data are in database

* technical users (if needed)
  - auth. against database (if needed)
  - Email-Adr, data in database

* Groups planned to store in database, but low prio.

We are happy, it es flexible as we need it and our AD/LDAP is clean from other than MS schemas.

Database is MySQL, AD from Win Server 2012, SOGo runs on an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

--
Greetings,

   Martin Rabl