Hello,

As mentioned a couple of times in the past few days, we'll release SOGo v2.3.0 instead of 2.2.18. This is due to the fact that the amount of changes since 2.2.17 has been released is just enormous.

You can see the list of changes from here:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/blob/master/NEWS

SOGo v2.3 also supports Debian Jessie and RHEL/CentOS 7. We also now support OpenChange 2.3 and integrated patches from the Zentyal team.

While you can of course test the nightly builds, we have generated a testing ZEG which is available from here (ZEG-2.3.0_testing.ova):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sogo-zeg/files/

You can login on the VM using the 'sogo' username and password. This user is also a sudoer. Test accounts exist (sogo1/sogo, sogo2/sogo and sogo3/sogo) and the ZEG appliance also has native Outlook compatibility enabled with Samba4/OpenChange, together with OCS Manager and RPC Proxy.

If you prefer testing the nightly builds and would also like to test the native Outlook compatibility, have a look at our updated documentation from:

https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/blob/master/Documentation/SOGoNativeOutlookConfigurationGuide.asciidoc

Since the v3 branch is shaping up rapidly, the v2.3 serie will be the last one before v3 as we aim to release v3 this summer. Based on feedback received, SOGo v2.3.0 will be released early next week. We'll also send a detailed update regarding v3 next week.

Thanks!

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca