Am 29.11.18 um 19:26 schrieb Daniel Herfort (daniel.herf...@icloud.com):
> Hello,
>
> I am using SOGo v3.2 in my Debian 8 server. I am very very happy about it.
>
> There are only 2 things that are actually not possible:
> 1) Save preferences

Most of the time it is either a configuration problem, or a missing
functionality in your environment.
What error do you get in sogo.log?

> 2) IMAP Mail (didn’t find an adequate install guide and the vmail guide I was
> using for ages is not working with SOGo respectively Debian)

That is out of scope of SOGo.
SOGo is an email web frontend with calendar and address books, adding to
an existing email infrastucture.
Perhaps you should check something like mailcow, zentyal ...

> And one more question about the Calendar…my raw-code says “Description” (see
> example below). Can I trace there changes as well?
>
> BEGIN:VCALENDAR
> PRODID:-//Inverse inc./SOGo 3.2.10//EN
> VERSION:2.0
> BEGIN:VEVENT
> UID:320-5C002B80-1-4E6F7500
> SUMMARY:Das ist mein Test
> LOCATION:Meeting Raum
> CLASS:PUBLIC
> TRANSP:OPAQUE
> DTSTART;:20181129T091500Z
> DTEND;:20181129T104500Z
> CREATED:20181129T180944Z
> DTSTAMP:20181129T180944Z
> LAST-MODIFIED:20181129T180959Z
> BEGIN:VALARM
> TRIGGER;RELATED=START;VALUE=DURATION:-PT10M
> ACTION:DISPLAY
> END:VALARM
> END:VEVENT
> END:VCALENDAR

"Description" is a multiline text field, you can write in that whatever
you want.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz