Hello

Am 22.12.18 um 01:33 schrieb "Miguel Mucio Santos Moreira"
(mig...@prodemge.gov.br):

> Hi guys!
>
> I'd like to know if there is anyway that I can display additional IMAP
> accounts with smaller letter and bars, some of ours users have  eight or
> maybe more  additional IMAP accounts and we're concerned of this become a big
> problem after our migration to SOGo solution.
> Maybe an option to choose this kind of configuration would be awesome.

There is no configuration for achieving that.
You only could change the source yourself.
See also https://sogo.nu/support/faq/how-to-customize-the-html.html

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz