Sir, with all due respect, your extreme arrogance is exceptionally off putting. You imagine a problem. Then demand it be solved damn the consequences. You imagined the wrong problem. So your non-solution is doomed. Systemic racism is in YOUR head not MY head. Respect is in MY head. I am not sure it is in your head. Respect is the social lubricant you need not stupid word changes. It is sad you do not see this. And your sublime arrogance about it is rather off putting.

{o.o}