De : Randal, Phil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 12 juin 2007 09:37
À : Richard Smits; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Objet : RE: How to decrease the bayes database size

bayes_seen just grows like topsy. All you need to do is delete it and let SA
recreate it.

Stop spamd / MailScanner / whatever.

check permissions on bayes_seen

rm bayes_seen

restart

do an sa-learn to make sure it still works (if it doesn't, reset permissions
on the newly created bayes_seen).

Cheers,

Phil
--