Dan Barker schrieb:
Dan Barker follows up:
I "think" you confirmed that my delegated rDNS is proper and that the 421
message is in error. But I'm not certain. Can you please confirm your
assessment? My ISP provides me a /26 subnet out of the 74.254.46.0 class C,
so the rDNS delegation is done with CNAMEs from the class C subnet to my
74.254.46.128/26 subnet's DNS servers. They serve the appropriate PTR
records.

Thanks again for the bandwidth;
Dan

I'd advise you to just give the ip you send email from a real, non aliased reverse dns entry which is the same as your HELO and also points back to your IP through an A record. Guess thats just the easiest way to solve it. Making the "foreign" admins aware of their buggy system is gonna be more complicated.

arni