Dave Pooser wrote:

>> plus any address @blah.com
>
> This is an extremely ill-advised practice; spammers have tried using
> @example.com addresses to send to example.com users for years. Hopefully
> you're using whitelist_from_rcvd or checking authentication or similar
> techniques.
>
> Also, are you using network tests? Assuming your timestamps are accurate
> all
> of these should have hit on one or more URIBL rules.
> --
> Dave Pooser

I am a newbie when it comes to SA settings.  I am using a Plesk interface
and it doesn't go into this level of detail.  But I am shell savvy and can
edit config files.

BUT... how could that 2nd spam example possibly get through with that
subject line!!

How do I go about checking/setting:  whitelist_from_rcvd, network tests ?

thanks