Hi All,

I need a help.
I don't know what is causing my postfix server to defer messages couple of
times daily.
When postfix server is deferring messages, our users does not get the email
delivery until the deferring action is done.
It usually takes 5 mins to 10 mins.
I was looking at the maillog. I couldn't find the cause.

Postfix + Spamassassin + Amavisd-new + Dovecot works great except this issue
of deferring messages.
By looking at the logs, I can only tell there is something that keeps one
spam checking process running for 5~10 mins.
I was thinking of disabling URIDNSBL from spamassassin.
Would this cause any problem?
I still want to have similar performance of discarding spams like now. I
haven't had any or not many of the false positive reports so far.

Any comments or constructive advice would be appreciated.

Please help!

Thanks,

Justin