Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the new index pages. The system that shortens the url,
shorten too much I think...

Exemple in the Index.tml page a the Root of my Tapestry package :

        <t:pageLink t:page="index" t:context="literal:1">test</t:pageLink>

The generated URL will be http://hostname/context/1 (instead of
http://hostname/context/index/1)

The problem is that it generate a 404 Error... Is this normal ? Did I
something wrong ?

Regards,

Martin

PS : The same code in an Index page in a subdirectory doesn't generate the
404. It generated a correct shorten URL like :
http://hostname/context/subdirectory/1 but it works fine.