Hi,

In my StreamResponse class I set the header like this:

arg0.setHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=3600, must-revalidate");

I created a component responsible to render this StreamResponse, and this
component is being used in multiple pages. It appears that even though the
function in my component returns the same image, the image is not cached
because the URL created also includes the "page" name at the beginning,
which makes the URL different from page to page even it is requesting the
same image.

Any idea how this can be solved??

thx!
Ronald