Thanks!  I hope it's useful.  The one thing that I haven't tried yet is
getting the GWT hosted mode to work in the same project, since that's a
really rapid way of seeing what you're doing.  Also the way the GWT compiler
has to output into the webapp source directory is a little flaky (you have
to refresh eclipse, and maybe even delete the old gwt compiled js code if
the hash is different).  Maybe Maven Assembly could be used.  I'm very happy
with T5 being the parent web app, and just having GWT components.  As much
as the GWT hardliners want to believe it, multi-page web apps are not dead.
:-)

Daniel