Which is true, but if you aren't going to use the facilites of
Tapestry, such as its built-in Hibernate integration, then please seek
answers to your problems elsewhere.

Using the Tapestry mechanisms means that the you can be sure of using
the same session instance across all pages, components and services
(within a transaction). The session will be created only as needed and
will be discarded automatically at the end of the request. You can use
@CommitAfter on any component method, and can configure you services
to recognize it as well. In addtion, you have added in-Tapestry hooks
to configure Hibernate at startup, and Tapestry will automatically
register entity beans it finds in your applications' entities package,
and automatically set up URL encoding/decoding of entity objects.
It's actually quite a lot.

So there's reasons to use the right tools. But again, if you want to
use some other approach, that's fine ... just don't seek help here. Go
on the Hibernate mailing lists.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:07 AM, ael <alan-lua...@dash.com.ph> wrote:

> So what would be the difference?
> The important is you achieve