I would find a Tapestry book covering in depth Tap-Ioc very appealing.
Another area of great interest for me is the client side part of Tapestry
as I find myself writing more and more client side code these days. In
depth ajax coverage would be a great addition to existing material, in my
opinion.
Securing tapestry pages also comes to mind.
I read above Apache Camel, very interesting idea.