How can one wait on the client side? Where can I read up a bit about that?
I was always under the impression that onSucess event is triggered
automatically after the form is submitted it (it is simply part of the
chain) so how can I state at the client side proceed with the processing
but wait till I say so to triggered the success event?

Also how does one then uses classes like CaptureResultCallback?

I was expecting that there would be such a callback that can block until
return value is present, but couldn't find anything. What are those classes
then used for?

Thanks

--
Sincerely