Guys I like this so much, I couldnt wait for a patch, or possible fix.

The problem with the above KLUDGE is that the fix is internal to TC, and
if
you try incorporate it, you will find you have to pull in half of Tomcats
jars to make it work.
Its never a good idea to include those jars directly in a web-app.

So I created an independent library (only 40kb) with the microsoft
campatibilty fix.
You can get it at http://coolese.100free.com/ Download Webdav Placebo

Just a little more feed back, that for some reason, I find fascinating.
The Webdav Microsoft compatibility TC fix.... works with Glassfish.
This is no ordinary Servlet... so now I'm wondering, either I have managed
to make servlet compatible code with something that doesnt even inherit from
HttpServlet, or its a bad test, because Tomcat is alive and well inside
Glassfish ;)
If anyone runs a different container, to either GlassFish or TC, one that
you know TC is definitely not part of.... be nice if you let us know if it
works there as well.
Thx...
ps: If not.... it means that Fish has swallowed our Cat ;)