Hi,

I use Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - 64bi

I have two databases on two different platforms. ( One for devs and one for
production. )

On my dev database I have a schema/user named XWIKI/XWIKI

On my prod database I have a schema/user named WIKI9/WIKI9

XWIKI 1.0 is installed on both platforms and it works very nicely.

Planning to upgrade to version 1.1, I installed XWIKI 1.1 on the dev platform.
It works well. I decided to install it on my prod platform, it failed.

I think, xwiki 1.1 expects a schema named XWIKI. ( As detailed in the oracle
install page. http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/InstallationOracle
).

I'm going to ask our DBA to change the schema/user name but it worked well with
xwiki 1.0

Best regards.

--

Emmanuel FAUX

Tél. : 01 70 18 24 01 - Mob. : 06 28 09 73 20
DSI Opérateur et Réseau, Eligibilité & Installation Clients

Neuf Cegetel

40-42 Quai du Point du Jour, 92659 Boulogne-Billancourt