Hi,

XWiki can be used out of the box as a simple wiki, the only problem
being that people are usually more familiar with MediaWiki, and you
might receive a slight resistance at first. On the other hand, with a
little work from a developer, you can turn XWiki into an advanced data
acquisition tool, and this can't be accomplished in the other wiki
applications (maybe except TWiki? anyway, it won't be as easy
customizing TWiki).

So, to ease the choice, for a simple wiki you can choose any of the
above, perhaps you should make a test on the real users to see which one
they like better; if you want something more advanced, I'd say that
XWiki is the best choice.

Sergiu

--
http://purl.org/net/sergiu