On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Mike A. <_m...@inbox.lv> wrote:
> Hi!
> I don't use toucan skin, but I think (I've experienced this problem
> before) that the really small background patterns (like 4x4 px) are
> causing the slowdown. Try to use, for example, 80x80 px backround
> pattern.

It's right that the background pattern is small - at least in height
it's 4, width is about 1024 so it's full-page.

But enlarging it to a height of 80 did not solve the problem.
Maybe another background image is the problem - I only tried with
bg-GRAY.png - maybe another image is the one making problems...

Henning