Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> Setting the configuration for the classloaders for Tomcat on JBoss I was
> finally able to use the JBoss Datasource but now I am encountering a ton of
> errors like this:

These messages are at a lower logging priority. Did you manually adjust
the log4j.properties file?

And they look normal, meaning that the wiki does not have to pre-create
documents. You can "get" (load) any document, existing or not. An empty
object is created, and it is filled with data from the database, if any
is found. These logs just indicate that no such data was found.

> When I tried to login then I see:
>
> 13:05:56,306 INFO  [XWikiRightServiceImpl] Access has been denied for
> (XWiki.XWikiGuest,Sandbox.WebHome,comment): global level (restricting right
> was found)

This is not a message caused by your login attempt. Somebody tried to
comment on a document. If your wiki is publicly accessible, then you
should be careful with spambots, always protect your wiki and regularly
check for spam.

> 13:05:58,499 WARN  [RequestUtils] No FormBeanConfig found under 'login'

This is another log that's "normal" for XWiki and which is hidden by our
default log4j configuration. Either this file is not picked up, or you
deliberately changed it.

> The Wiki seems to work fine but these errors make me nervous. What are these
> errors and why are they thrown. These errors do not show up when using the
> Hibernate connections.

They appear simply because the logging has a different configuration.
Most of these errors appear because they are thrown by code that was
written several years ago, when the libraries we are using had different
best practices which are now discouraged, and we didn't have the time to
update our code, so we just hid these errors from our logging configuration.
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/