Yeah great !
Other questions :
Concerning this :> > - Can I get a different display of on page under different
user?> >> > Yes. Use {{velocity}} #if($context.user == "XWiki.Admin") Some text
#else> Some other text #end {{/velocity}}
Can i do the same thing for different groups ?
And is there an alphabetical menu listing for spaces ?

Thanks !