Hi,

Currently the Import menu of the WYSIWYG editor has two entries:

* 'Office Document' for importing office files
* 'Office Content (Copy / Paste)' for pasting rich text (copied usually
from office documents)

We had a few complains from uses that were pasting the rich text
directly in the edited document causing the editor to misbehave or
getting unexpected content after save. When they were told to use the
'Office Content (Copy / Paste)' entry from the Import menu they seemed
surprised

Ideally the editor should catch the paste event and clean the pasted
rich text on the fly before it is inserted in the edited document but
currently there's no clean way to do this: access to the clipboard is
restricted for security reasons and the paste event is not well
supported in all major browsers.

I recently committed a change to the WYSIWYG editor to allow putting any
of the Import menu entries on the tool bar.

(1) Should we enable the 'Office Content (Copy / Paste)' button on the
tool bar by default in the standard XE distribution?

(2) Should we remove the 'Office Content (Copy / Paste)' entry from the
Import menu?

I'm +1 for (1) and -0 for (2) because the Import menu would look awkward
with just one entry. Note that it's not unusual to have a feature both
in the menu and in the tool bar.

Thanks,
Marius