于 2011/10/28 16:20, Vincent Massol 写道:
On Oct 28, 2011, at 10:03 AM, Yang Li wrote:

于 2011/10/28 15:51, Vincent Massol 写道:
Hi,

On Oct 28, 2011, at 9:48 AM, Yang Li wrote:

于 2011/10/28 15:04, Thomas Mortagne 写道:
"You don't have the right to execute this script" is pretty clear,
that means you don't have programming right.

How can I get programming right?
Since I installed the extension as administrator and checked the test
presentation page as administrator!
If you're installing this extension in a farm then you must have programming
rights at the farm level (ie on the main wiki of the farm).

Where are you installing it?

I am not using a farm...I installed the latest XE3.2 into Tomcat with mysql and
then imported all the former pages from an XE3.1 installation into it and then
imported the basis XE3.2 xar files ....

I tried to grant Programing rights to the Admin group just now, and reimported
the presentation xar as administrator, it still doesn't work :(
Make sure you're logged with a user with programming rights, edit
Presentation.PresentationSkin and just save it. Do the same with
Presentation.PresentationSlideGenerator (these are the 2 pages requiring
Programming Rights).

How to check that whether a user has programming rights?