On 02/01/2012 12:09 PM, mohit gupta wrote:
Hi All,

i am logged in as admin user who has all possible rights at wiki
administration level . i have a space with the name MySpace. Now i created
the page AppPage1 by mistake.
i want to delete this page. But when i go for deletion , it gives me the
message Are you sure you wish to move this document to the recycle bin? i
clicked yes but then it
gives the some run time error saying

Wrapped Exception:

com.jnetdirect.jsql.JSQLException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column
'XDD_ID', table 'WikiActualData.dbo.xwikirecyclebin'; column does not allow
nulls. INSERT fails.
at
com.jnetdirect.jsql.JSQLException.makeFromDatabaseError(JSQLException.java:85)

Whoa, that's a pretty funky setup. I think it's a data source configuration, not a direct Hibernate->JDBC connection. What database is behind jnetdirect? Is it MS SQL?

at com.jnetdirect.jsql.IOBuffer.processPackets(IOBuffer.java:547)
at com.jnetdirect.jsql.JSQLStatement.getNextResult(JSQLStatement.java:2645)

Complete stack trace is attached with this mail. I have tried my level best
to delete this page but everytime it gives me the same error . I am not
getting how to delete this page.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/