Hi All,

I asked the below query log time before  but have not got any inputs.
I would be grateful if you folks have any idea about below
configuration.  let me know if it is possible to configure this kind
of feature in xwiki in any version?

i want to give rights in a way so that the users in a certain group
should be able search the users of a certain group.
For example i have 3 groups G1,G2,G3 . G1 contains user U1,G2 contains
user U2 and G3 contains user U3. Now i want to give the the group 1
users rights in a way so that they should be able to search the G1 and
G2 users only but not G3 users.Thanks