Thanks a lot for your feedback Jeremie.

I'm personally glad that you've noticed that XWiki is more stable/robust than
ever before. I personally think we need to work more on performances since
there are several ways to improve them even further.

I didn't know you started with XWiki 0.9! The power was there from the
beginning but it took great foresight to use it at the time ;)