Hi All,
    Two WYSIWYG editors were included in XWiki --   tinyMCE and GWT-based.

I understand that
1. tinyMCE  was used at the very beginning, and later GWT-based was
used to replace tinyMEC because tinyMCE was buggy, and its performance
was not good (at the time)
2. the version for tinyMCE included in XWiki 4.1.4 is 2.0.6.1 released
on 2006-05-04 ( I checked the code ), and the latest version is 3.5.7
release on 2012-09-20.

My questions are:
1. have any one revisit later release of tinyMCE, since lots have
changed over the 6 years?
2. for the GWT-based WYSIWYG  solution, is it developed by XWiki? and
is there a  way that i can get WYSIWYG related codes only, and
integrate it into one of our internal project?

Thank you very much!

Ray